IR Vision set up 2D

• we just purchased a new Fanuc spider robot M1i-A with 2D vision system. i'm working on a project setting up vision system to pick up 3 different size object. Any one please help the step/procedure on how to set up vision process so my TP program will pickup when camera see those object.

Thanks,

• The iRVision Operator's Manual has all the steps of creating a successful vision program. I used it my first time setting up iRVision and I got it working perfectly only after the 2nd try running through everything. (1st time I didn't do the calibration accurately)

Take your time on the calibration though. If you mess up there, you'll just have to redo it all when you get to the end.

• And also make sure you have taught a good tool frame for your pointer (one of the biggest mistakes made) before you teach your grid to the robot. Your grid should be on something you place repeatably (ie plate with dowels, or plate that can pocket into a corner).

Doc

• Thanks for all of your guidance. I've finally located a manual and follow step by step. I finally got it to work. I totally agree with Kykam and Doctor_C. Again, thanks for ALL.

Advertising from our partners