ABB 6600 S4C+ production window updates slowly

• Hello,

I am running a robot with an S4C+ controller, and when I watch the production window, sometimes the program isn't always scrolling to the current spot that it is actually running. For example, there will be a line

WaitDI di2,1;

An the robot will execute the line correctly; it waits for the digital input to turn on, then it continues executing the program, but the program pointer on the screen is still at this line. When I press misc -> production, then the program pointer updates to the current location, but it's annoying that I need to keep pressing misc -> production to see what line the program is currently executing on.

Is there any setting to change to have the production screen update faster?

Or, is there an addon available where I could plug a laptop computer into the robot controller, and the laptop computer screen would more reliably show the current line that the robot is running on?

Thanks!

• This teach pendant was pretty slow at updating compared to how fast the PP is really moving through the logic so it would be a blur unless waiting for an input or hitting a fine point.
    I dont know of any settings for updating the tp faster but I could imagine it loading up an already busy cpu or serial com between tp and robot controller.

BR<br />prnuk2003

Advertising from our partners