sometimes not work qwerty keyboard on KCP

• Need help=)
    Sometimenes doesn't work qwerty keyboard and key "." on numpad.
    Helps only restart robot.
    what could be the problem? Need check connection of change KCP? May be it software problem?
    Tnx

Edited once, last by trualex ().

• When the QWERTY keys stop working, do the other keys (numpad, softkeys around screen perimeter) still work?

If so, then my guess would be an electrical issue internal to the KCP itself, although I don't know why a reboot would fix that. Since the QWERTY keys, numpad, and bottom and top row softkeys all share the same driver (mapped as a standard PC keyboard but over a CANbus connection), I strongly doubt a driver issue. And an electrical problem with the CANbus connection in the cable would, I'm fairly sure, disrupt all keys on the KCP, not just the QWERTYs.

• The qwerty keyboard is faulty. You can change only this part. To do that, you must open the KCP and change the keyboard film. My company does this work. Also, we sale the keyboard film.

KUKA KRC1 KR200COMP-KR150-KR45-KR15 / KRC1A KR350 / KRC2 KR150-S2000-KR210-S2000 / KRC2 ed2005 KR360-2 / KRC2Sr KR5-R320 / KRC4 KR16 ARC-HW<br /><br />ELECTRONIC REPAIR CENTER FRANCE<br /><br />http://www.industechnic.com

• The qwerty keyboard is faulty. You can change only this part. To do that, you must open the KCP and change the keyboard film. My company does this work. Also, we sale the keyboard film.

thank you, but it`s a new mashine and i hopec ompany maker replace this part or KCP complete

• It was very simple and stupid.
    The operator just presses ALT+SHIFT and changed keyboard layout =) Customer uses russian interface and if press ALT+Shift change keyboard layout to russian. Of course you cannot make program on russian language. :wallbash:

Advertising from our partners