Too low DC link voltage…

• Hi,

All of a sudden my robot stopped while teach pendant programming, I get a "Too low DC link voltage…" error ( 50022 ), "check voltage from Motor On contactors, replace DC-Link... really awkward... Any of your perhaps an idea of what's going on?

Thanks!

• read error logs to see if there is another message logged at the same time that may be more relevant
    chk incoming phase voltages for correct voltage levels
    your rectifier (DC link) may have failed and the only way for you chk this is replace it
    drive unit may have failed. see your product manual for robot type. some drive units can be swapped around, some can't so don't just do it. but you will only know this if the error logs point to a drive unit failure.

• Hi Jf & daztheginge,
    I'm facing the same issues with some additonal errors as follows

39006 Drive system Error
    10012 Gaurd stop state
    (Runchain Opened by safety guard except the emergency stop )
    Please suggest solution for it.
    Thanks in advance.

• What model controller (M??) is it? Check the circuit breaker. Double check the servo disconnect switch if it has one. Do the contactors pull-in and then release or do they make no attempt to pull-in. Skooter

• What model controller (M??) is it? Check the circuit breaker. Double check the servo disconnect switch if it has one. Do the contactors pull-in and then release or do they make no attempt to pull-in. Skooter

Controller is M96 . Main MCB(Circuit Breaker) is ok. I'm not getting with Servo Disconnect switch. One thing is that Input Vtg varies a lot is this cause of this error. Please reply

• There should be approximately 260VAC 3-ph at contactor KM1 2, 4 & 6. If it's not, check the 3-phase circuit breaker in the bottom right hand corner of the cabinet. Make sure all 3 phases are correct voltage. If no voltage on the circuit breaker, follow the wires back to the transformer to make sure there is no other connections interrupting the 260V.

If you have 260VAC at KM1, then make the voltage is at KM2 2, 4 & 6 after the KM1 & KM2 contractors pull in. If one phase is missing, trace back. Skooter

Advertising from our partners