Welcome to the forum.
It is theoretically possible to have 1 program and use it on all your 4 fixtures. To do this you need to:
- create a common program with say UF:1
- store each of the user frame values in position registers (say PR1,2,3 & 4)
- create some common point outside the centre guard as the start point
- at the beginning of each of the programs you need to transfer the PR values into the UF1
- depending on which fixture you are using, you will have to use the respective PR.
- Please note that the UF is always 1 but the values inside the UF1 will be replaced by the selected PR.
Now coming to the practical implications, I would definitely anticipate trouble because of the following:
- Your application is Arc welding! therefore you need higher repeatability. the UF shifts may not promise 100% perfection.
- Your fixtures are identical but it comes with a manufacturing tolerances.. therefore these may add to the variations
- all these efforts dont matter unless your parts to be welded are of good repeatability and have a good fitup...
In any case goodluck with your exercise.
let us know the results